[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [sequoyah-dev] Definition about icon to be used for branding
- From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:05:03 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=uIflCW0EhbiGEyDiESayLnf42iO97hAi/EzYPoeScgU=; b=vTPQc3PkH5GcJQL83YJI4nuvYJINA9AQGu+Dxcm0TpRajJQ90EIyStBp7ZTsJDRIP1 O7M5Sl2fa1rn8QzF1+6JgQsuRGRldwH6VnP+dgOuma6OPHQHMLh+myMkM29T2NaAnZJH iGEXy0Nhw3sF3pGD7+EKlNV3hrDyJhkLBBJOk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=HSr+dfURlpVCqHa+yo41F2Nod/qU6G9kNcdUTk23dogT1wt4et6Y96M0curaXN801n n2RHfZqEMQhmodYPWF0hsqtISVH5bVFH8AY6pNAyWCWtMcZEA3dXKpZ45OTA84byWpFn kN0WCvXL0uUOLixQ6Uy6VAfmLKXh6+i/0DNso=
No, there is no branding for Tools. Do what you'd like for icon. The
provider name should be the name of your project, i.e. Eclipse
On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Daniel Pastore <kpqb38@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> We from Sequoyah have just moved to Tools project, and we would like to know
> if is there a standard icon to be used for branding in our plugins/features
> (that shows in the about screen, for instance).
> We used to have a DSDP icon for that, but since we migrated, it doesn't make
> sense anymore to use it.
> Also, we have checked that other subprojects from Tools use "Eclipse.org" as
> provider name property. Should we use this too?
> Daniel Pastore
> Sequoyah Team
> sequoyah-dev mailing list