[sequoyah-dev] Issue with sequoyah Android native code support

Hello. I am trying to make sequoyah work with cocos2d-x (cocos2d-x.org).
You can clone the repo here: https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x

cocos2d-x uses android-ndk-r4-crystax to build.

I am not quite sure how to configure sequoyah since cocos2d-x holds
more than one c++ project.
Basically what I am trying to configure is the following:

 * Android project (cocos2d-x/tests/test.android)
The android project uses:
 - libbox2d.so
 - libcocos2d.so (cocos2d-x/cocos2dx)
 - libtests.so (cocos2d-x/tests/tests)
 - libchipmunk.so
 - libcocosdenshion.so

I need to debug the android project, lobcocos2d and libtests.

I've been following this tutorial:
http://www.eclipse.org/sequoyah/documentation/native_debug.php but
although I set breakpoints, it doesn't stop there.

My config:
Main tab:
C/C++ Application:
/Users/macarse/Documents/cocos2d-x-mine/tests/test.android/obj/local/armeabi/app_process
Project: cocos2dx

Debugger tab:
GDB debugger: /Users/macarse/Documents/android-ndk-r4-crystax/build/prebuilt/darwin-x86/arm-eabi-4.2.1/bin/arm-eabi-gdb
GDB command line:
/Users/macarse/Documents/cocos2d-x-mine/tests/test.android/obj/local/armeabi/gdb.setup2

a) When I create a debug configuration for a C/C++ application, I
should add two: libcocos2d and libtests. Right?

b) When I run the modified ndk-gdb script I get in the logs:
D/dalvikvm(10996): Debugger has detached; object registry had 1 entries

Does it make any sense?

c) The obvious question would be:
Does sequoyah work with http://www.crystax.net/android/ndk-r4.php?

Thanks!