[sequoyah-dev] Sequoyah weekly call CANCELED for 15 November 2010

Hello everyone,

Next Monday is a public holiday in Brazil, so there will not be a
Sequoyah conference next week.  Daniel and Marcel will send a status
report of the SR2 and Indigo train milestones and any open technical
issues that need to be resolved before the next call.

The next call is scheduled for 29 November 2010, which is the Monday
following the US Thanksgiving holiday. I've updated the phone meetings
wiki site to reflect this change.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sequoyah/PhoneMeetings

Please make note that the conference code for the meeting has changed,
effective this month. The dialin numbers are the same, but the access
code is 3333487328.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sequoyah/PhoneMeetingsDialinNumbers

Finally, this is a reminder that the Sequoyah project keeps a calendar
of all our meetings and important milestone dates. If you want to
subscribe to the calendar, the address is:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/643vmsuq868kg97ffjk4pj1b2g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
If you wish to view the calendar without subscribing, the addres is:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=643vmsuq868kg97ffjk4pj1b2g%40group.calendar.google.com

Thank you for your interest in Sequoyah.

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Eclipse Sequoyah Project Lead

Back to the top