[sequoyah-dev] Phone change to Sequoyah calls

Hello everyone.

We have a Sequoyah call on Monday. The Brazil team are on a public
holiday, but I will man the phone if anyone wishes to join.

Also, for internal house-keeping I need to change the dialin code for
all upcoming calls. The phone number you dial for access will remain
the same ((877) 825-8522 in North America), but the conference code is
changing from 9190565826 to 3333487328.

Have a great weekend!

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Senior Product Manager, MOTODEV Studio for Android

Back to the top