Re: [sequoyah-dev] Eclipse Build doesn't generate apk file

Thanks for your reply. I am using "Project-Clean-Clean All Projects" to rebuild the project. It removed my old apk file from bin folder. There are no warnings or errors. The classes are built in the bin folder. But three files are missing: the apk file, classes.dex, and resources.ap_. Please help.

Thanks,
Richard