Re: [sequoyah-dev] A step-by-step guide for debugging native code

3.6 works for me. Mind you my code is almost all native, so it could
be something else. Would be nice if they stated what those issues
were...

BTW, I don't think we'll get a good CDT integration until CDT 8.0.
There are a few capabilities that need to be fixed to support the
Android build system and debug config properly.