Re: [sequoyah-dev] Fix for LFE - blank spaces in keys

Hi Eric,

You are correct. I will just add an implementation for keyAcceptsBlankSpaces() returning false as the default. This way, new localization schemas don't need to implement that, they only override the method if they want to change the default behavior. Additionally, it doesn't break the API for existent localization schemas either.

Regards,
Vinicius