[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [sequoyah-dev] SCRUM Sprints Goals
- From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:08:30 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=X7zf+e1QZexoPi8udgPpw3NspTJRVOSwTM3rsFzjcd0=; b=LmRHw8ike/7owK/cyXXnFyypY3J31iwnBnGas42Al7zN29nNnBEHwhIoRPsPjxwSee wVyKS4502IIoRd2PAosmeAE8wZZjXMjTxr+avNay5PZ3TEa5S+DBAoyuEHqDHgo6klIz 7P5Pw7q2CVpDfzmKAQLFg+fTGsRqQELKkRa9Q=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=BWTV7mo98KU4+RTQlhOQydhW6g2cXFRMWZK0W6r63KBFn2kBy+f0GNr6LKuNwl4UmA vH6d6hSW10xO6mcOEompxwJBU+pkMzi4a0UpqFLeeuXMJL+HQBr9+0eLr/+nH7Yw2bY8 yCXAOrtsD+WTMnCJYjHb9rFdac3096FfKL7qc=
What do you mean by "we"?
My only experience with SCRUM and open source is that SCRUM makes it
really easy to forget about the community since they aren't following
at the same pace. Maybe that's just the team that is using it.
Hopefully it won't stop you guys from being more open.
On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Marcel Gorri <wmg040@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> For those interested in our development process, we are now adopting agile
> methods for software development in Sequoyah, more precisely, SCRUM.
> There are several good references available in the web, like
> http://www.scrumalliance.org/learn_about_scrum and
> http://www.scrum.org/scrumguides, but basically SCRUM is an iterative,
> incremental methodology that works with sprints. Each sprint has a goal that
> the team commits to accomplish, and each goal is compound by tasks. For each
> sprint, we intend to publish in this email thread what are the goals
> committed by Sequoyah team. In every open meeting we intend to talk about
> the results of each sprint.
> The goal for the current sprint (which we are officially calling "sprint 2")
> is related to our work on LFE improvements. It states "LFE working as usual
> but using the new data model, and ignoring comments at this moment. Add LFE
> toolbar with one simple action - add string."
> For any topics related to this subject, please feel free to comment here.
> sequoyah-dev mailing list