[sequoyah-dev] Reminder: Sequoyah bi-weekly call - October 18

Hi all,

Just a reminder that next Monday is the next Sequoyah technical call. The link to the agenda is here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sequoyah/PhoneMeetings/Agenda10Oct18#Agenda

Please plan to attend the call next Monday at 1700 UTC (15:00 Brazil, 13:00 ET, 12:00 CT, 10:00 PT)

Toll free:
 * US/Canada: 1877 825 8522
 * Brazil: 0800 891 6634
 * Finland: 0800 11 6433

International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500

Passcode: 9190565826

Proposed Agenda:
- Currently working on LFE improvements - for Indigo:
  -- Improvements in the treatment of StringArrays
  -- Improvements in LFE usability
  -- Proposal sent to mailing list - feedback requested
  -- SCRUM agile development adopted
   --- we'll publish in the mailing list the goals of the sprints
   --- anyone is welcome to join us - we can have daily meetings via conf calls
  -- GOAL for sprint1: change the model to deal correctly with StringArray and make the editor compliant
  -- GOAL for sprint2: LFE working with new model; new toolbar added with one action
- From Last Pulsar meeting
  -- Request to review OMTP for future discussion
  -- OMTP Testing Terminal: recommendations to which ATF proposal is compliant
- ATF call for suggestions
  -- name for the component
  -- proof of concept
   --- proposal sent to mailing list
   --- feedback requested
- SR2
  -- we need to propagate some bugs from the trunk (indigo) to SR2
- Project Move
  -- Sequoyah migration from dsdp to tools will cause some work
  -- MTJ and Mobile Web Tools will move under Sequoyah
  -- Download and Web locations will change
  -- Want to keep project names as flat as possible
- Eclipse Summit Europe
  -- Proposed session accepted by committee on Pulsar/EMIWG
  -- We are going to help with slides and procedure steps for a demo
- Any news from
  -- NDK Support
  -- Web Tools

Tks,