Re: [sequoyah-dev] Suggestions for the LFE

Hi all,

as part of the effort of improving Localization File Editor usability, we are proposing some changes in the UI and workflow of the component, documented in the attached document.

Any comments / suggestions / feedback are more than welcome.

Best,
 Marcel