[sequoyah-dev] Set as native project ... now how do I run my java code ?

Hi there.

I'm making good progress with my Android project.

Since I've configured the project as a Native project, my native
library gets automatically compiled.

However, what about the standard java code ? I can never get it to be
reloaded inside the emulator (the library does get compiled each time
though)...

Or did I understand the system wrong and the JNI library should have
been set as a different project , configured as Android Native and
then have another project, this time completely java ?

Can't you have a project combining both java and native code ?

Thanks
JY

Back to the top