Re: [sequoyah-dev] This project does not have Native Library support

Not sure if this is related...

But the Layout wizard isn't working for me, I can only view the XML.

It shows the error message where normally the layout would appear:

"UnsatisfiedLinkError: no calccore in java.library.path"

calccore being the name of the native library (libcalccore.so)

I have tried adding the path to the library in the Eclipse project
preferences, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.
JY

Back to the top