Re: [sequoyah-dev] Resource editor

Hi

On 6 October 2010 01:27, Daniel Pastore <kpqb38@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jean,
> I'm moving this issue to the mailing list, so we might help other developers
> too, ok? :)
> We appreciate your suggestion of improvements. In fact, right now we are
> working on some already identified points to get a better user experience
> with Localization File Editor. We'll also analyze yours and work on them
> when possible.
> Regarding your questions, as an Android developer, there are some guidelines
> you can follow:
>
> http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/resources/localization.html
>
> http://developer.android.com/resources/tutorials/localization/index.html
>
> http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/resources/available-resources.html
>
> http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/resources/providing-resources.html

I had read all of those before.. But I didn't see any specifics in
case of what is allowed and what's isn't in the name of the resource
itself.
From what I have found so far though trial&errors.
name can't contain a space
name can't start with a digit (it can contain a digit though, so long
as it's not the first one)
can't contain & or /

I have almost 1000 of entries, trying to find out which one aren't
valid is a long & painful exercise..

JY

Back to the top