Re: [sequoyah-dev] How to install Sequoya

Hi

On 5 October 2010 23:37, Daniel Pastore <kpqb38@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jean,
> About your issue: when you choose the update site method, uncheck the "Group
> items by category" option and you will see all Sequoyah features. If you
> want to install *only* the Android Native feature, check it and click Next.
> Let it solve the dependencies and you can finish the installation by
> agreeing with the licenses.

Ahh... here is Sequoyah 1.1 :)

Thanks !

> We were not specific about the "Group items by category" because it is a
> common practice among Eclipse users to unselect this checkbox whenever we
> don't find a categorized item. In fact, we will improve this on our download
> page, adding more instructions. Also, we'll add some screenshots to help. :)

I have to admit I'm not an Eclipse native-speaker.. I would have never
thought about unchecking that box by myself..

I managed to debug my JNI code and why the VM was crashing... At least
I got good outcomes today

Back to the top