[sequoyah-dev] Sequoyah on E4

Hi all,

Last week, for the sake of experience, I setup an environment of E4, to investigate if Sequoyah would compile against it.Â
Fortunately it did, so +1 for Sequoyah: our code is compatible with E4!

The not so fortunate part: we don't take advantage of anything new from E4 yet... this isÂbecause E4 is still in a very early stage of development, but we can't lose the hype and become late adopters This way, IÂwould also like to use this email to gather ideas of new stuff from E4 that we could use in Sequoyah. Any ideas are welcome! :)

Daniel Pastore
Sequoyah Team