Re: [sequoyah-dev] New Nightly build available (1.1.0.N20100708-1011)

I'm on Linux. And I have a ton of other things installed. It usually
points to conflicts, but that usually gives a better error message.

I'm working fine now, so no problems. I have some feedback but I'll
give that on the sequoyah-android list.