RE: [sequoyah-dev] RE: Metadata generator for Pulsar

I wasn’t able to get as far as the MD5 hash in my testing before, my problems occurred before that.

I tried to run the plugin from the dropins folder, that worked better, then I got as far you Daniel, that

the MD5 is in the wrong case.

I changed the hash to be lowercase on the site and now it works, I could install the SDK from the site,

what is left to do on my part?

Br and thanks for the help,

/Tomas