Re: [sequoyah-dev] Meeting minutes posted for 19 April 2010

Of just leave it in the helios build and see what happens ;)

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 11:27 AM, ERIC CLONINGER <dcp874@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This puts a wrinkle on things. We will need to identify the nature of
the MTJ dependencies or else have a strong push to get the MTJ project
in compliance for Helios. Given that MTJ hasn't met the milestones up
to date, I think this is going to be difficult and will require
multiple exceptions from the planning council.

We will look at the package dependencies today.

-E

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> fyi, regarding the status of MTJ, if it is not part of Helios then it can't
> be included in a package.   The packages only include projects that are part
> of the release train.
>
> On 4/19/2010 5:52 PM, ERIC CLONINGER wrote:
>
> Thank you all for attending and participating.
>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sequoyah/PhoneMeetings/Agenda10Apr19
>

> --
> Ian Skerrett
> Director of Marketing
> Eclipse Foundation
> Tel: 613-224-9461 ext 227
> Blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com
> Twitter: IanSkerrett

Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Senior Product Manager, MOTODEV Studio for Android
Eclipse Sequoyah Project Lead