Re: [sequoyah-dev] Meeting minutes posted for 19 April 2010

Two items to add:

1) Another idea I had for the Android/CDT integration was to generate implementation stubs for native methods on Java classes. Select a Java file, "Generate Native Methods", which would bring up a dialog box to select a file to generate to. You could use the same mini template engine I created for the Makefile generation.

2) As per the discussion on specific SDK tooling support hosted in Sequoyah, I'll repeat and confirm what I said in the call. It would be really cool if Symbian chose to host their tools at Eclipse in Sequoyah. I imagine the Symbian tools developers would benefit from being closer to the Eclipse community. And I imagine the fact that Nokia is already a big contributor to Eclipse, that should be a natural progression and make their lives easier. Just a thought...

Cheers,
Doug.