Re: [sequoyah-dev] starting discussions on Android Native developmentsupport

I am worried that concentrating on an Android specific problem may hurt contributions for other technologies, and technology providers. I believe, it is important for Sequoyah project to remain at an equal distance from all the technologies and their providers in order to provide a home for all Eclipse mobile developers.
--
Gorkem