Re: [sequoyah-dev] Manage SDKs - UI definition

Title: Re: [sequoyah-dev] Manage SDKs - UI definition
Hi Daniel F. and Daniel P., :)

My idea was similar to (1) but I don’t think it was exactly like you are describing. My thought was to replace the tree in the Pulsar view with the discovery view (see attached screenshot) - not use the discovery wizard. For the uninstall and details actions, they would now just bring up a separate list dialog, listing installed SDKs to allow uninstalling or getting details. The idea behind this is that installing is the most important aspect of Pulsar. We still support the uninstall and getting details, but these are less important use cases.

--David