Re: [sequoyah-dev] SVN for Dummies

Hi Doug!

First of all, welcome!! :)

I use subversive (http://www.eclipse.org/subversive/). I like it because it works similar to the CVS tools that come with Eclipse.

Anyway, you must use the following URL to be able to commit code: "svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/dsdp/org.eclipse.sequoyah".If you use http, you can only fetch code from the repository.

If you need more help, feel free to ask us. And I'm sorry that we don't have a guide for it yet, it is a good idea to write one since we have new committers. I'll try to put something in the website tomorrow.

regards,
Daniel.