Re: [sequoyah-dev] Discovery wiki

Hey Doug,

This was a significant portion of the talk today.  David and Daniel
are going to start coding the P2 discovery for Pulsar and hopefully
will have it going by 2 weeks.  There was some question about the best
way to manage the collaboration and I hoped to get your ideas as
mentor and someone who regularly manages integrations of lots of
contributions.

I plan to send out a new meeting reminder with all the right links
today or tomorrow, so hopefully we can get it on everyone's calendar
for April 19.

-E