From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 1:29 PM
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Simultaneous Release FAQ started
To: Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I've started a meager "Simultaneous Release FAQ", at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Simultaneous_Release_FAQ

This is a great place for the community of Simultaneous Release developers to document things they are ... well, asked frequently (which are not documented elsewhere).

As it organically grows larger, we can add categories and organization to it later.

Thanks,