[sequoyah-android-dev] Getting Error Creating New Android Application in Eclipse Neon 4.6.0RC3

Before two days I have installed Android Eclipse Neon 4.6.0RC3 & Android SDK.  When I am create a New Android Application in Eclipse Neon 4.6.0RC3 is Getting Error with two different files.

Before two days I have installed Android Eclipse Neon 4.6.0RC3 & Android SDK.

When I am create a New Android Application in Eclipse Neon 4.6.0RC3 is Getting Error with two different files.

First is MainActivity.java and Second is AndroidManifest.xml

1. MainActivity.java is not fetching & getting Automatically generated R.java file which is connected with all types of activity when creating New Android Application and it is necessary file when start code in .java files. And obviously MainActivity.java file not fetching any id or object which is creating in .xml files. Only BuildConfig.java file is available R.java file is not generated automatically in gen folder

2. AndroidManifest.xml is not detect the Default Launcher Icon in drawable folder & ic_launcher icon is generating when create New Android Application.

I am also attached herewith Complete Screenshot for your reference to clearly shown getting Error when create new Android Application.

Awaiting for your reply to resolve this matter as on priority.

Regards

Virang Kansagara
Rajkot - Gujarat - India