[sequoyah-android-dev] Deprecation plan for Sequoyah Android NDK components

Hello everyone,

With the release of NDK support in the newest ADT tools from Google,
the Sequoyah feature is now redundant. We're going to look at what is
in Sequoyah and see if there is anything that is relevant. Once we've
identified the overlap, we will report back with a plan.

If anyone has any comments on what needs to occur, now is the time to
speak up. I suspect we will start the modifications to the repository
in the last week of July.

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Product Line Manager, MOTODEV Tools