Re: [sequoyah-android-dev] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/sequoyah-android-dev/msg00052.html

Hi,

Yes, thanks!

Why can't anyone out there take an hour of their time to enable the rest of us? Mustn't an Open-Source project find all possible ways to spread itself?

Even the author of the new book titled "Android NDK Beginner's guide" won't do it. Wake up guys!

Please, enable your fellows! Make Android Java-C development as great as it ought to be!

Philippe