Von: scout-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:scout-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Frederic Gurr
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. August 2016 11:18
An: scout-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Matt Ward
Betreff: [scout-dev] Bouncing notifications for emails from Scout HIPP

Hi,

I've noticed that Eclipse webmaster receives bouncing notifications for emails from the Scout HIPP.

Error message:
tools_core@xxxxxxxxx
Remote Server returned '550 5.7.133
RESOLVER.RST.SenderNotAuthenticatedForGroup; authentication required; Delivery restriction check failed because the sender was not authenticated when sending to this group'

Jobs where this email address is used (there might be more):
https://hudson.eclipse.org/scout/job/scout-integration-4.1-nightly
https://hudson.eclipse.org/scout/job/scout-integration-4.2-nightly

Regards,

Fred