Von: scout-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:scout-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von yassine milhi
Gesendet: Montag, 25. März 2013 14:35
An: scout-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [scout-dev] Modular Application

Hello,

I'm new in the scout community . I'm working on a project using eclipse scout. I want to know how I can develop a modular application.

Is there any experience on how to design such kind of applications?

I looked at the documation published by Ivan Motsch and Stefan Mutschler
but I could not know how to use the injectDesktopExtensions function.

thank you pout your cooperation.

--

MILHI Yassine

Élève ingénieur à l’École Nationale des Sciences Appliquées d'Oujda

Tel:+212 6 66 47 92 89

45,Avenue EL Andalous Rue EL Andounis

60000 Oujda MAROC