[scout-dev] answering forum entries etc.

in case you haven't read michael meeks recommendations [1] on how to interact with new project developers please do so now!

in case the slides would go away, i've copied my favorites below

it's not only funny but also contains a central insights:
- the better / kinder we are as a mentor
    the better your mentees will mentor others
- bad responses drive people away
    bad responses encourage other list participants to
    respond badly too → cycle of badness.

this boils down to:

professionalism/kindness of our communication defines our project culture

cheers
matthias

[1] http://people.gnome.org/~michael/data/2011-10-13-new-developers.pdf