Re: [science-iwg] [science-sc] [science-pmc] Retiring the Science Working Group

Sharon,

Thank you very much for this letter and the guidance therein. It has been a pleasure working with you in the various endeavors of the working group and I look forest to working with you for many more years on other Eclipse projects.

Jay