Re: [science-iwg] Becomming part of science-iwg again.

Welcome back Matthew!

Glad to see you here again :)

I'm on a new 4+ year contract with the Norwegian Courts Administration[1]. This is in a management/tech lead position which is currently keeping me quite busy. Unfortunately the tech is unrelated to Science WG, however much related to Jakarta EE and Eclipse MicroProfile – and a bit of something they call .NET ;)

Best regards,
Torkild

[1] https://www.domstol.no/en/Norwegian-Courts-Administration/