[science-iwg] Checking in?

Everyone,

How are you? It has been awhile since the group checked in and since ECE was virtual this year we were not able to get together.

I recently switched jobs and I am no longer at ORNL. So, although I'm no longer the chair of the group, I am still very interested in participating and the science projects I lead, ICE and EAVP, are still under development.

What's new with everyone else? Philip, any big news on the Chemclipse front? I saw your LinkedIn post!

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Twitter Handle: @jayjaybillings