Re: [science-iwg] New web pages for Eclipse Science

Hi Ian,

Minutes for the Science PMC meetings are here [1] if you want to add them.

Also, TeXlipse is also part of the release, so there are 5 projects.

Thanks!
Greg

[1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwBPszQNN-lJfnlqQXNsNEdGd3BDY28wRGNNUGl1MVF1b0hGdlFfeHQwRVpXdlc1Z2E4ek0