Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon Europe 2018 Community Day

No worries :-).
Probably, we could use the EclipseCon to hack a bit and enable EASE also for SWTChart.

Best,
Philip

Am 25.04.19 um 16:59 schrieb Ian Mayo:
Oops, sorry Philip,
I was mistaken - it uses Nebula XYChart.  I knew it as a native SWT
chart - but I got the wrong one ;-)

Here is a tutorial:
http://codeandme.blogspot.com/2015/04/live-charting-with-ease.html

Sorry again if caused un-necessary excitement.

But, wrapping SWTChart only needs to be as complex as necessary.
Support could range from just calling the SWT Chart java api directly,
through to creating a thin wrapper that provides limited
functionality, through to wrapping all SWTChart objects/methods.

Regards,
Ian