[science-iwg] Community Day at EclipseCon Europe 2019

Hi all,

From the feedback we got I think we can say that this was a success last year, so we are again planning to do a community day at EclipseCon Europe.

I wonder if someone would like take on organising a meetup for the Eclipse Science Working Group at this event. I'll be busy in the Board Meeting on Monday when this takes place, but I'd be happy to help in any way I can.
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Senior Software Engineer at Itema AS