Re: [science-iwg] Working group presentation material

Hello Torkild,
I'm not able to see the document you shared.

But, here is a link to my attempt from ECE 2017:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1fK24vmQMcaWhZf_WxLOFuUc0_o7dfEIMSxadua5PLnw/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to abuse it as you see fit.

Regards,
Ian