Re: [science-iwg] [science-sc] January Newsletter contributions Science WG

I'm not sure how I missed this email, but sorry for the late response. I don't have anything to add now. I would say that in general it takes us about 3 months to prepare for a newsletter release. Can we swap our month with another newsletter? Maybe in March or April?

Jay