De : science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Christopher Brooks
Envoyé : vendredi 28 septembre 2018 17:15
À : science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [science-iwg] 2018 Roll Call

1. Christopher Brooks

2. Formerly with UC Berkeley, retired as of July 2, 2018.

3. Complete and utter awesomeness of the science group, Jay's sense of humour, Triquetrum project co-lead, determining a plan for Triquetrum

4. Personal committer member because the patent clause in the Eclipse License does not meet the University of California's needs