Re: [science-iwg] Monthly call - Tomorrow 18th Oct 2017

On 2017-10-17 6:36 AM, Tracy Miranda wrote:
Hi all,

We will be having the October monthly call tomorrow Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 at 16.00 CET (15.00 UK, 10.00am Eastern).

Although many of us will be meeting face-to-face at EclipseCon Europe, there are a few things to go through, especially for those who aren't able to join this year.

Agenda:
1. Simultaneous release close out
2. Strategy Initiative - overview of draft doc
3. EclipseCon 2017

Any additional agenda items please let me know.

I am really sorry, but a last minute conflict has come up and I won't be able to join tomorrow's call.

Back to the top