[science-iwg] Monthly call - Tomorrow 18th Oct 2017

Hi all,

We will be having the October monthly call tomorrow Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 at 16.00 CET (15.00 UK, 10.00am Eastern).

Although many of us will be meeting face-to-face at EclipseCon Europe, there are a few things to go through, especially for those who aren't able to join this year.

Agenda:
1. Simultaneous release close out
2. Strategy Initiative - overview of draft doc
3. EclipseCon 2017

Hangout link is:

Any additional agenda items please let me know.

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top