Re: [science-iwg] Press release for release train

I think we have a final version of the Science WG release train press release. If I don't hear any additional changes by Wednesday end of day I will plan to prepare this for release on Oct 18 at 9amET.

https://docs.google.com/a/eclipse-foundation.org/document/d/1HyNNcbaRPcHW8x0xHqt2vfHzNDJzlal3VTy7Jb9HE28/edit?usp=sharing

fwiw, I am out of the office Friday and Monday so I need to get this prepared before I leave.

Regards
Ian