Re: [science-iwg] Press release for release train

Ian,

I was also unable to directly edit the document. Here is the information for EAVP.

2. Eclipse EAVP

  • Release #: 0.2

  • 2-3 Features:

    • Integration with January for geometry, dsl, and form data structures
    • Consolidated 2D plotting series selection UI
  • Project Summary: EAVP is a scientific visualization project for Eclipse. It includes a service based architecture that supports such diverse capabilities as mesh editing, 2D plotting, and 3D geometry editing. ParaView and VisIt visualizations can also be embedded into a workbench through their services.

  • Project web site URL: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/science.eavp

Best,
Robert Smith