Re: [science-iwg] The Eclipse Science 2017 Release: Oct. 10, 2017

I have put up the release process for EASE on the wiki [1]. Possibly you might pick some of that steps for your release process, too.

So from what I understand there is no joint build or oomph setup or similar things to be done afterwards. Each project does a separate release, we just take care that this happens at the same time.

Christian

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/EASE/Build#Release_Process