Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon France - Workflows, workflows & more

We will miss you and your labcoat Jay.
Thanks Andrea, that's great.

Regarding the unconference, here's the basic plan:
Unconference
9:00 - 10:00Coffee / registration
10:00 - 12:00content
12:00 - 14:00Lunch & poster session
14:00 - 15:30content
15:30 - 16:00Coffee break
16:00 - 17:30content

If you can attend please:

1. Add your name to list of attendees so we know to look forward to you being there

2. Add any proposed topics to the list (discussions, code etc)

On the day we can prioritize topics based on what is of interest at that time to those who are there.

Regards,
Tracy