Re: [science-iwg] Science Industry Working Group to give an EclipseCon Keynote! EclipseCon meeting 7pm tonight in "The Livingroom"

Hi Anne,

I hate to reply all here, but as there might be some confusion, it is probably best to reply all.

I checked a few minutes ago and there was no projector in "The Livingroom", which is where the meeting happens tonight at 7.   Andrea is aware of this and is handling this.

By any chance are you referring to a projector for the keynote tomorrow?  I'm fairly certain that there will be a projector at that location :-)

Thanks,

_Christopher