Re: [science-iwg] [triquetrum-dev] Coverity Scan of Triquetrum

Through an announced presentation for EclipseCon France, I found : http://eclipse.castalia.camp/about.html Alambic seems to be an open-source service that is also about project quality & metrics etc. http://castalia.camp/alambic/

If I read it correctly, they originated from the PolarSys Eclipse community?

Anyone has any experience with them, I see that also EASE is on Alambic?

erwin