Re: [science-iwg] Science WG Presentation

Hi Werner,

I'm not going to give a presentation about OpenChrom in detail, but more specifically how to start a migration from 3.x to 4.x and about its pitfalls.

The case "FSF" vs "Austrian ministry of health and bureaucratic healthcare" sounds a bit strange. In case of Europe, I assume it's FSFE rather than FSF. Could you provide more information about that?

Best,
Philip