Re: [science-iwg] Bioclipse - Building Mac OS X installer

On 01/23/2013 11:42 AM, Matt.Gerring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
We started using Buckminsterhttp://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/  (previously used PDE) with Dawn and have been happy with the results.

The future potentially holds another move to Maven using Tychohttp://eclipse.org/tycho/. We found that we needed someone full time dealing with builds because the team is relatively large and there are some additional complexities (i.e. multiple internal builds and tests). I believe once one has an official Eclipse project, that build infrastructure is supplied for you.

What is the experience of other teams with Buckminster vs. Tycho vs. Xyz? I would be interested in hearing feedback. Which one is simpler while still doing the job?

Andy

Back to the top