[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Sapphire in RAP (Remote Application Platform) possible, by Christian Eugster

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Sapphire in RAP (Remote Application Platform) possible Author: Christian Eugster Date: Wed, 06 June 2018 01:34
Hi
I would like to use sapphire in a rap Project. I did not find any Information about this Point in the Internet. Adding the sapphire Projects to the rap target platform failes because of unresolved dependencies (e.g. org.eclipse.ui.workbench)

Can sapphire be used in this Environment and if yes how I have to set up the target platform to achieve this?

Thank you for help

Christian
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top